GMK NEWS DESK

PSO injured in accidental fire

PSO injured in accidental fire
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

 

Srinagar, March 17: Personal security officer (PSO) of former MLC and National Conference leader Bashir Veeri was injured critically after his service rifle went off accidentally at Dak Bungalow in Anantnag Sunday.

Sources said PSO Jahangir Ahmad was injured after bullet hit in his chest while he was cleaning service rifle.

He was immediately shifted to district hospital Anantnag for treatment.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *